Re: Chess symbols, ZWJ, Opentype and holly type ornaments.

From: Christopher Vance (vance@aurema.com)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 23:27:03 EDT

On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 11:17:28AM +0100, William Overington wrote:
: I have in mind the possibility that I could prepare and publish a list of
: Private Use Area code points for a chess fount suitable for producing a

: Ideally, I would like to be able to publish a list of Private Use Area code
: points and, for each, a meaning and also a corresponding suggested sequence

: Anyone who would like to make suggestions over which symbols to include is
: welcome to send such suggestions to me by email please.

Please stop bothering the list with your PUA plans: nobody cares --
that's what the "P" means.

--
Christopher Vance