Re: Chromatic font research

From: Herman Ranes (herman@iet.hist.no)
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 17:33:18 EDT

Petra Sancta is a centuries old method for the representation of
heraldic/vexillological colours in binary black and white graphics.

Fx. red is vertical lines and blue is horizontal lines.

http://www.fotw.net/flags/heraldry.html#psm

-Herman

John Cowan skreiv:

--
Herman Ranes                  Høgskolen i Sør-Trøndelag
                              Avdeling for teknologi