Re: (long) Re: Chromatic font research

From: Peter_Constable@sil.org
Date: Sun Jun 30 2002 - 12:17:32 EDT

On 06/29/2002 08:34:44 PM "John H. Jenkins" wrote:

>> OK, now I know the cha$B?(B of events that he was referr$B?(Bg to, and I'm def$B?(B
>> itely $B?(Bcl$B?(Bed to agree that it was complete co$B?(Bcidence. It is trivial, $B?(B
>> fact, to disprove the hypothesis that the "experiment" supposedly
proved.

>Will you guys *please* stop sending me email with the Shavian letter
>CHURCH everywhere the Latin letters "ct" should be? It's most
distracting.
> :-)

John: Will you please be careful not to assume that my use of a certain
codepoint is the same as someone else's. My document contained neither a
substitute for Latin letters "ct" nor your Shavian letter CHURCH, but my
most delightful LATIN LIGATURE IN WITH SWASH SERIFS AND TAILS.

;-)

- Peter

Peter Constable

7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd., Dallas, TX 75236, USA
Tel: +1 972 708 7485
E-mail: <peter_constable@sil.org>