RE: Acrobat, Unicode, Advanced usage

From: Greenwood, Timothy (Timothy.Greenwood@divine.com)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 12:21:13 EDT

Did this tiurn all the non Latin text into bitmap? Using the text selet tool on my NT system I cannot select any non Latin text. Also a not very sceintific search for Han characters failed.

This question is pertinent to one asked me the other day for which I did not have an answer. Is the code set of an original document relevant for PDF - say EUC, SJIS, PDF - will the output perform text searches correctly for differing code set inputs?

Tim