RE: Phaistos in ConScript

From: Michael Everson (everson@evertype.com)
Date: Sat Jul 06 2002 - 09:23:29 EDT

At 23:02 -0400 2002-07-05, Jungshik Shin wrote:

>RTFS (Read the fine standard ) :-).

As if. CSS is about the most confusing thing I've ever seen. There is
only so much time in the day.

> .phaistos { font-family : "Everson Mono Phaistos", EversonMonoPhaistos}
>
><h1 class=phaistos>.......</h1>

I did it this way. It still fails in all browsers under OS X except
OmniWeb (all hail OmniWeb, which allows source editing in real
Unicode), even after I spent an HOUR downloading Mozilla 1.0. So
unless this CSS stuff here works on PCs that couldn't read the font
earlier I've no way of knowing whether it was effective.

--
Michael Everson *** Everson Typography *** http://www.evertype.com