Re: There was this thing called Unicode...

From: Mark Davis (mark@macchiato.com)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 16:50:18 EDT

I agree with you. The signal-to-noise ratio has dropped far below what
I have time for. I took the less restrictive route of adding certain
to/from/cc addresses and subject words to a filter list. I chance
missing something interesting that has a filtered subject or address,
but it's better than not seeing anything.

Mark
http://www.macchiato.com
◄ “Eppur si muove” ►