Re: Chromatic Ethiopic

From: David Possin (dave_i18n@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 17:09:55 EDT

John, Marco,

What a wonderful simple solution! So I guess I wasn't the only one
trying to gain something positive from all the smoke blowing around ;-)

(ducking, hiding, going undercover, and entering the witness protection
program) So that could be used to create a green holly leaf with red
berries as well ....

Sorry, it was too tempting,
Dave

=====