The standard disclaimer

From: John Cowan (jcowan@reutershealth.com)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 08:54:01 EDT

1) I wish to go on record, once and for all, that any postings of mine
   to this (or any other) mailing list represent my own opinion and not
   that of my employer or employers either past, present, or future, or
   any other person natural or juridical, except by a happy coincidence.
   The email address from which I post has no effect on this disclaimer.

2) I stand behind my opinions.

3) If at any time anyone's feelings are hurt by a posting of mine,
   I am sorry for it, and will attempt resolution of the grievance by
   private email.

--
John Cowan  jcowan@reutershealth.com  www.reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan
Consider the matter of Analytic Philosophy.  Dennett and Bennett are well-known.