Children of the Code - PBS Series - (English History) (fwd)

From: James E. Agenbroad (jage@loc.gov)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 10:32:27 EDT

                                         Monday, July 29, 2002
Of possible interest.

     Regards,
          Jim Agenbroad ( jage@LOC.gov )
     The above are purely personal opinions, not necessarily the official
views of any government or any agency of any.
     Addresses: Office: Phone: 202 707-9612; Fax: 202 707-0955; US
mail: I.T.S. Sys.Dev.Gp.4, Library of Congress, 101 Independence Ave. SE,
Washington, D.C. 20540-9334 U.S.A.
Home: Phone: 301 946-7326; US mail: Box 291, Garrett Park, MD 20896.