sorting order between win98/xp

From: Yung-Fong Tang (ftang@netscape.com)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 18:55:38 EST

    One of my colleague ask me this question. We use LCMapStringW on WinXP
    and LCMapStringA on Win98 (by using LCMAP_SORTKEY ). And we got
    different sorting order for the following

    Example of message list ordering in Win98:
    TESTING #1
    TESTING #10
    TESTING #100
    TESTING #11

    While, the message list ordering in WinXP:
    TESTING #1
    TESTING #10
    TESTING #11
    TESTING #100

    Anyone know is there a way to make them sort in the same order? Anyone
    know why the sort order is different under that two systems?
    The are running under the same locale.