Re: Unicode library that provides versioned Unicode API?

From: Markus Scherer (markus.scherer@jtcsv.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 14:04:31 EST

    ICU4C 2.6 (June/July) will support Unicode 4 but also provide an option for Unicode 3.2
    normalization (with NormalizationCorrections.txt applied though).

    http://oss.software.ibm.com/icu/
    http://oss.software.ibm.com/pipermail/icu/2003-March/005406.html

    We do not have any plans so far to do this for anything but normalization, but we have APIs for the
    DerivedAge property which tells you which code points were designated/assigned in which Unicode
    version. You could use a UnicodeSet patter of [:Age=3.2:] for example to get a set of all code
    points with a DerivedAge value of 3.2 or lower.

    markus