Tolkien wanta-be has created entirely new language as a base for a sci-f- novel and wants to map these new characters to keyboard.

From: Ruddy, James (James_Ruddy@Instron.com)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 15:30:29 EST

    To All,

    I intend to write the novel in this language, hide it, and then "discover"
    it five years later and "translate" it into English.

    Is there a word processor or text editor out there that will allow me to
    draw my own alphabet and then allow me to map these new characters to my
    keyboard? Can these new characters be entered, even graphically, into a SQL
    Server database (my new dictionary!), in such a way that they can be printed
    out to a file?

    Thanks,
    JR