U+0224, U+0225

From: Peter_Constable@sil.org
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 02:22:39 EST

    Can anyone tell me what languages U+0224 and U+0225 are intended for, or
    what legacy charsets they came from?

    I've attached a couple of images. LtnZHook_curled.png shows typeforms for
    U+0224 / U+0225 similar to those that appear in the code charts. The "hook"
    is like a curled terminal on the lower arm. The other image,
    LtnZHook_palhk.png, has typeforms that look like z with palatal hook. Would
    the latter be considered glyph variants for 0224 / 0225, or are these
    distinct characters?

    - Peter

    Peter Constable

    7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd., Dallas, TX 75236, USA
    Tel: +1 972 708 7485

    (See attached file: LtnZHook_curled.PNG)(See attached file:
    LtnZHook_palhk.PNG)

    LtnZHook_curled.PNG
    LtnZHook_palhk.PNG