Re: Discussion/Notices re: fonts

From: Peter_Constable@sil.org
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 12:08:10 EDT

    William Overington wrote on 05/08/2003 03:08:54 AM:

    > Well, as the ruling by Sarasvati shows that my original post announcing
    > Quest text was on-topic for the list

    It doesn't show your post was on-topic; it just shows that it didn't exceed
    any official level of intolerance. I think most list members would say it
    was somewhat off-topic. Where's there's some difference of opinion is
    whether it was intolerably so. Of course, in the latter regard, it is
    Sarasvati's opinion that determines what will be disseminated, and she has
    indicated no objection.

    - Peter

    Peter Constable

    7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd., Dallas, TX 75236, USA
    Tel: +1 972 708 7485