Re: [Unicode] Suggestion to list owner

From: Edward C. D. Hopkins (chopkins@ameritech.net)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 23:28:39 EDT

    Kevin,

    Good question. I've been on perhaps 30 mail lists with subject identifiers
    in the past ten years, and have never received spam with the characteristic
    subject identifier (except where the spammer joined the list, of course). My
    guess is apsmmers aren't interested in targeting a relatively small group of
    people.

    Interestingly enough, this is the only mail list of 15 that I use which
    *doesn't* have the headers. And I've been quite amused by the reasons given
    for not adopting it, especially those from the archives of the list. Fun
    reading!

    Cheers,

    Chris Hopkins