Re: suggestions for strategy on dealing with plain text in potentially any (unspecified) encoding?

From: Ben Dougall (bend@freenet.co.uk)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 15:16:44 EDT

    sorry about the repeated mail. i waited 2 days before deciding it had
    failed and sent again, and then a few hours later the 1st one appears /
    arrives. emails taking 2 days to arrive?! something's up with my isp i
    think. they'd be better off not sending it after that much time. oh
    well.

    thanks for all the replies and info on this - plenty to be going on.
    thanks very much.