Re: Unicode-compliant email manager on XP system

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 19:23:29 EDT

    Simpler procedure in Outlook Express: drag the email in the list and drop it as a "(subject line).eml" file on the desktop or any filesystem folder... This preserves completely the original RFC822 message with its existing encoding and all its headers (so you can correct these headers if needed in a basic text editor).

    Copy-paste does not work from the Outlook preview window if you want to correct an incorrect encoding, which displays incorrectly, and does not match one of the proposed alternate encodings that can also be manually selected in Outlook Express).

    -- Philippe.