Re: "my browser ... puts up a box"

From: Rick McGowan (rick@unicode.org)
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 13:57:32 EDT

    Marion, Just out of curiosity, how did this spill over the Unicode list?
    The conversation seems to have arrived there in mid-stream. Please either
    take it back where it came from or provide some context for the Unicadetti.

    (And as usual this posting reflects only my personal view, not those of
    any other entity or organization.)

            Rick

    Begin forwarded message: