Re: ISO 3166-1 decoding table

From: Michael Everson (everson@evertype.com)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 12:42:06 EDT

    At 16:16 +0100 2003-06-03, Marion Gunn wrote:

    >Thanks. As Head of successive NSAI ISO Delegations I used to keep
    >rafts of such refs, many of which need updating now, which is why
    >dedicated mailing lists, where such exist, are most likely to help.

    For the record, Marion Gunn resigned from her participation in NSAI
    standardization activity in October 2001 and has not participated in
    any such activities since then.

    I do not believe that this thread or the others similar to it are
    appropriate to the Unicode list, which is not a generic list for
    discussion of internationalization issues.

    --
    Michael Everson
    Convener, NSAI/ICTSCC/SC4