Re: Arabic script web site hosting solution for all platforms

From: Theodore H. Smith (delete@elfdata.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 09:55:00 EDT

    > Excessive cross-posting to multiple newsgroups, forums and list
    > servers is considered bulk (and also opposed to the netiquette). As
    > this message is targetting a too large audience and out of topic, and
    > is also a commercial ad, I can say that bulk+unsollicitated makes it
    > fully qualifiable as SPAM.

    No. I'd say spam also needs to be untargeted.

    This is a unicode list. So it is targetted.

    While it is off-topic, I can sympathise with the poster. Just give them
    a warning and let them be. No need to be excessively harsh over an
    innocent mistake, I'd think. Right??

    --
         Theodore H. Smith - Macintosh Consultant / Contractor.
         My website: <www.elfdata.com/>