hPhags-pa Proposal

From: Andrew C. West (andrewcwest@alumni.princeton.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 12:31:18 EDT

    I have made available for consultation a draft proposal for the encoding of the
    'Phags-pa or hPhags-pa script (mainly used for writing Chinese and Mongolian
    during the 13th and 14th centuries) at :

    uk.geocities.com/BabelStone1357/hPhags-pa/N2352.html

    A set of additional pages relating to the 'Phags-pa script is also available at :

    uk.geocities.com/BabelStone1357/hPhags-pa/index.html

    Comments and criticism would be welcome. I am especially interested in hearing
    from any of the Tibetan experts on this list who may be familiar with recent
    Tibetan usage of the 'Phags-pa script.

    Andrew

    (My apologies for the large size of the proposal. If anyone has difficulty
    accessing it, a zip of all the files is available on request.)