RE: Combining diacriticals and Cyrillic

From: Rick Cameron (Rick.Cameron@crystaldecisions.com)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 12:09:08 EDT

    Ah, but what you don't realise [and it's not surprising, because MSDN
    doesn't make it clear] is that when ScriptTextOut calls ExtTextOut, it
    passes glyph indices, and uses the ETO_GLYPH_INDEX option.

    Thus, the two statements are perfectly consistent. For once, Philippe's
    bold statement of fact is right. ;^)

    (BTW, the authority for my bold statement of fact above is a conversation
    with David Brown, the architect of Uniscribe)

    Cheers

    - rick cameron