Re: Cyrillic character mapping tables, HP MSL to Unicode

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 20:42:14 EDT

    More precisely, try this file:
    http://h200007.www2.hp.com/bc/docs/support/SupportManual/bpl13206/bpl13206.pdf
    which contains all the symbol sets charts and cross-references with the
    MSL/Unicode code and their assignment in other subsets.
    It is refered within the downloadable reference CDROM for the PCL
    language.

    The MSL index seems to be the Unicode code point, so the MSL is merely a
    subset of Unicode, as used in the HP implementation of the HP PCL - GL/2
    symbol sets and fonts.

    Philippe.
    Les messages non sollicités (spams) ne sont pas tolérés.
    Tout abus sera signalé automatiquement à vos fournisseurs de service.