Greek unicode mailing list

From: Nick Nicholas (opoudjis@optushome.com.au)
Date: Sat Sep 06 2003 - 22:42:30 EDT

    Btw, in case people here were not aware of it, there is a ListServ
    Greek Unicode mailing list at UNICODE@LSV.UKY.EDU ; see
    http://www.lsoft.com/scripts/wl.exe?SL1=UNICODE&H=LSV.UKY.EDUIts
    charter is "for issues pertaining to ancient languages", so I imagine
    Greek-based ancient scripts at least are also on topic there.) So far
    the list has been relatively quiet, and mostly dealing with
    implementation issues.

    --
    Nick Nicholas, French/Italian, Univ.Melb.  Dera me xhama t"e larm"e,
    Australia     nickn@unimelb.edu.au         Dera mbas blerimit