Re: UTF-16 inside UTF-8

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 18:14:49 EST

    Could you stop using rich HTML in this list when this is not needed for your
    discussions?
    It's difficult to quote you in replies...

    Also your constant and long signature is useless here. make something short:
    include a URL if you wish to let your readers get information about your,
    but keep it to a simple contact information...
    If your signature is more than just your name, put it after a line
    containing a simple "-- " (with a trailing blank), so that some mail agents
    can automatically remove it when replying with your quoted message.

    (I snipped your message below, but kept your long signature to show you how
    it is intrusive)

    Thanks for all.

    Do it like this :

    --
    Philippe.
    My opinions in this discussion list do not constitute a recommandation from