OT: Inuktitut dictionary?

From: Curtis Clark (jcclark@mockfont.com)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 00:53:05 EST

    A friend is looking for a vocabulary-rich English-Inuktitut dictionary
    as a source for names for malamute dogs. He is a scholar in another
    field (astrobiology), and so is concerned with accuracy. I'm sure he
    would gladly learn the syllabics to the extent necessary. He has access
    to university interlibrary loan if the best dictionary is out of print.
    And I imagine he would be fine with Inupiaq, too. Please email offlist
    if you have any suggestions. Thanks!

    Mockingbird Font Works                  http://www.mockfont.com/