Re: Berber/Tifinagh

From: Curtis Clark (jcclark@mockfont.com)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 20:47:44 EST

    on 2003-11-09 17:07 John Hudson wrote:

    > I've given a lot of thought to transliteration and transcription at the
    > glyph level:

    Which comes back to the issue of ciphers. It would seem to me that
    glyph-level transliteration is the accepted behavior for ciphers (else
    we would actually have to address whether such things as Theban should
    be encoded, and Braille would have been a non-issue from the get-go).
    What determines whether a script is a cipher of another?

    Mockingbird Font Works                  http://www.mockfont.com/