Re: Berber/Tifinagh

From: Curtis Clark (jcclark@mockfont.com)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 13:14:39 EST

    on 2003-11-10 04:17 Michael Everson wrote:

    > It still remains the case that Theban "orthography" is basically
    > English, that is, it is Latin with funny glyphs.

    Why isn't Latin Serbian just Cyrillic Serbian with funny glyphs? I'm not
    trying to be intentionally dense here; Theban English and Serbian are
    different in many ways. But are there truly no edge cases, where whim is
    the only deciding factor? And how does whim turn into policy?

    Mockingbird Font Works                  http://www.mockfont.com/