RE: Hexadecimal digits?

From: Jill Ramonsky (Jill.Ramonsky@Aculab.com)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 13:13:20 EST

    > >This is another strawman argument isn't it? Nobody on this thread
    > >has said they want monospaced alphanumerics.
    >
    > No, but the responsibles have responded

    My command of my native language (English) is pretty good, but the above
    is so ungrammatical that I don't understand it at all. I have no idea
    what "the responsibles" means, but if it turns out to be an implication
    that I am not a responsible person then that of course would be ad
    hominem, and I'm not a great fan of personal attacks in what should be a
    logical discourse.

    > and informed the list that
    > clones of Latin letters A-F will not be entertained.

    Good. Now let me be clear, AGAIN, that I don't care what the damn things
    look like. Consequently, *I AM AGREEING WITH YOU* on this point, and
    have been all along. Why is this so difficult to explain?

    > How 'bout we drop the discussion?

    Happy to. Stop accusing me of having opinions I don't have and I'll stop
    denying it.

    Jill