Re: Ewellic

From: Peter Kirk (peterkirk@qaya.org)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 07:11:50 EST

    On 11/11/2003 22:01, Doug Ewell wrote:

    >BTW, with all this talk (on Unicode) about hexadecimal digits and
    >"Doug's private alphabet," I should mention that I've added some better
    >charts and examples to my Ewellic-alphabet page:
    >
    >http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/ewellic.html
    >
    >As always, please respond to the list only if you think the list cares.
    >
    >-Doug Ewell
    > Fullerton, California
    > http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/

    But is this a cipher ("it was intended as a form of secret writing"), or
    is it not ("because it was phonetic, I also found it useful for showing
    the pronunciation of words and names with weird English spellings")?
    Just to think about, no need for a renewed long discussion!

    --
    Peter Kirk
    peter@qaya.org (personal)