Sample Hebrew character descript: http://www.cox-internet.com/keownlaw/

From: Elaine Keown (elaine_keown@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 14 2003 - 14:23:28 EST

           Elaine Keown
           still in Texas

             RE: http://www.cox-internet.com/keownlaw/
    Hi,

    I'm sending this URL to ask for
    FEEDBACK on FORMATTING.....

    I don't want to write more character descriptions
    without getting some other opinions.

    This list is NOT definitive--I had stuff lying around
    or had just gotten stuff that was ready to do these
    particular characters.

    I'm sending it to the regular list because many of you
    are very experienced at proposals--on the Hebrew list,
    most people have never written even one proposal or
    are just writing their 1st one.---Elaine