Re: What does i18n mean?

From: Don Osborn (dzo@bisharat.net)
Date: Sat Nov 15 2003 - 14:57:20 EST

    Others have already thoroughly answered this, but in reading Theodore's
    question I was reminded of my own reaction to "i18n" when I first
    encountered it a some time back. It certainly departs from the typical
    formula for abbreviations.

    Speaking of which, a useful resource for acronyms and abbreviations, that
    those inclined to do so may want to check for completeness of Unicode and
    i18n references in, is the Acronym Finder database at
    http://www.acronymfinder.com/ (yes, it has i18n).

    Don Osborn
    Bisharat.net