New installable keyboard for UniPad

From: Doug Ewell (dewell@adelphia.net)
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 02:03:28 EST

    I've just posted a page containing links to 15 installable keyboards for
    SC UniPad, my favorite Unicode plain-text editor:

    http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/unipad-kbds.html

    Included are complete implementations of the Dari, Pashto, and Southern
    Uzbek keyboards from the UNDP Afghanistan report written by Michael
    Everson and Roozbeh Pournader, as well as a layout described by Marco
    Cimarosti last year on this list. There are also full APL and IPA
    keyboards, and some silly things like a fullwidth (U+FFxx) clone of the
    regular U.S. keyboard. All are completely free.

    SC UniPad can be downloaded from http://www.unipad.org/download/. A new
    version 1.10 will be available in the not-too-distant future.

    Enjoy,

    -Doug Ewell
     Fullerton, California
     http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/