Re: Request

From: Christopher John Fynn (cfynn@gmx.net)
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 09:33:49 EST

    In the case of Microsoft's Mangal, which is an OpenType font, the mapping
    (including contextual mapping) from Unicode characters to glyphs in the
    font is contained in lookup tables built into the font.

    Many glyphs in this font do not have a direct one to one correspondence
    with characters but and are accessible by applying the features and lookups
    in the font.

    Please see:
    http://www.microsoft.com/typography/developers/opentype/default.htm
    and