Re: FW: Web Form: General question

From: Rick McGowan (rick@unicode.org)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 19:35:16 EST

    The answer is also not quite so simple. Braille is not standardized across
    languages, so Braille of different languages and countries, even though
    they may use the same dot patterns, are not mutually comprehensible. There
    is a lot of complication, not the least of which is six-dot versus
    eight-dot Braille.

    If you need details and a contact in the Braille using community, I can
    send you one, privately.

            Rick