Re: Unicode for Windows CE

From: Christopher John Fynn (cfynn@gmx.net)
Date: Sat Nov 29 2003 - 00:58:17 EST

    Suggest you check the Global Development pages at Microsoft
    http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/default.mspx (links on the right of the
    page) and
    http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/getwr/wincei18n.mspx
    to find out about Unicode Support in Windows CE, Windows CE fonts and creating
    keyboard layouts (IME) for Win CE.

    You could have found this out in an instant by searching for: "Windows CE
    Unicode" on Microsoft's web site.

    --
    Christopher J. Fynn