RE: numeric properties of Nl characters in the UCD

From: Arcane Jill (arcanejill@ramonsky.com)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2003 - 05:35:39 EST

    No probs, Doug. I was actually ill over the weekend, and I think I was
    probably way too sensitive on Friday when it was coming on. I guess I
    didn't really notice at the time and blamed everyone else for having a
    go at me when I should have been blaming a bunch of nasty microbes for
    making me feel horrible. But essentially I had said something analogous
    to "if A then B", and you'd reacted as though I had said "B". It's no
    big deal, and I apologise for overreacting.

    Jill