Re: How can I have OTF for MacOS

From: Mustafa Jabbar (mjabbar@bangla.net)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 06:22:07 EST

    Dear Sir,
    Can you let us know about how we can have support of Unicode in MacOSX?
    What are the tools to create OTF for MacOSX and What are the tools for
    developing Keyboard for Uniocde under MAC OS X. What are the tools Apple is
    providing like VOLT and MSKLC?
    What are the applications supports Unicode?
    We have Bangla solution for Mac. But how we can update it for MacOSX? Fonts
    and the Keyboard?
    Apple should speak up.
    Mustafa Jabbar