Re: MS Windows and Unicode 4.0 ?

From: John Cowan (cowan@mercury.ccil.org)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 09:15:21 EST

    Doug Ewell scripsit:

    > I don't remember the terms of use for Gentium,

    No charge for use, freely redistributable in the original packaging,
    can't be bundled with an application, no changes allowed.

    > (Gee, I should probably pay James some time, shouldn't I?)

    Yes. I think we should have an International Pay James Kass Day,
    whereby we send out word to all the specialized mailing lists we
    belong to where Code2000 users might be lurking, and urge them
    to send in their five simeolons.

    It would probably help if James got a PayPal account.

    --
    And through this revolting graveyard of the universe the muffled, maddening
    beating of drums, and thin, monotonous whine of blasphemous flutes from