Re: MS Windows and Unicode 4.0 ?

From: Curtis Clark (jcclark@mockfont.com)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 12:36:00 EST

    on 2003-12-04 07:49 Stefan Persson wrote:
    > Eudora doesn't support Unicode on *any* OS, right?

    Indeed. I and I'm sure many others on this list sent feedback to
    Qualcomm at Michael's behest, but a fat lot of good it did. At least
    Windows users can copy and paste into SC Unipad to get an idea of what's
    going on, but my solution was to switch to another client for this and
    other email lists.

    Mockingbird Font Works                  http://www.mockfont.com/