unification (CJKV history) ; Alphabetic Aramaic+ ...

From: Elaine Keown (elaine_keown@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 15:42:47 EST

             Elaine in Texas

    Hi,

    I'm working on unification and would like to more
    about the earliest CJKV work--was it from the RLG?

    Was their work the 201st solution to Chinese, or
    linked to the 200 earlier proposals?

    I read a book on computerizing languages by a Sproat
    from Bell Labs--not as satisfying as I had hoped,
    although he had the good taste to mention Hebrew
    accents.

    Is there anything else like Sproat but newer or
    smaller?--Thanks, Elaine