Re: Case mapping of dotless lowercase letters

From: John Hudson (tiro@tiro.com)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 06:30:28 EST

    At 02:48 AM 12/18/2003, Peter Kirk wrote:

    >As I made clear before, Turkish drops the dot from both lower and upper
    >case when it adds the circumflex.

    Can you give me some references for this Peter? I would like to find out
    more about the use of circumflex in Turkish.

    John Hudson

    Tiro Typeworks www.tiro.com
    Vancouver, BC tiro@tiro.com

    What was venerated as style was nothing more than
    an imperfection or flaw that revealed the guilty hand.
                    - Orhan Pamuk, _My name is red_