RE: johab compound letters reference for Hangul? (3)

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Mon Dec 22 2003 - 05:36:06 EST

    Jungshik Shin
    > > There are also some direct errors in your mappings (detailed below).
    >
    > > 111B;HANGUL CHOSEONG KAPYEOUNRIEUL;Lo;0;L;<johab> 1105 114C;;;;N;;RQ;;;
    > > -----PLAIN WRONG, yesieung used instead of ieung
    >
    > which would have been easily avoided if Philippe had paid attention to my
    > messages refering to my decomposition table in the thread he actively
    > participated in.

    That was an unexpected error when manually editing the file and it escaped
    my careful manual analyze and many rereadings. I never intended to use
    YESIEUNG (and I also indicated that I wanted IEUNG instead).

    << ella for Spam Control >> has removed Spam messages and set aside
    Newsletters for me
    You can use it too - and it's FREE! http://www.ellaforspam.com