Windows and MacOS keyboard layouts in human-readable format?

From: Adam Twardoch (list.adam@twardoch.com)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 17:03:54 EST

    Do you know if there are human-readable versions of Windows and/or MacOS
    keyboard layouts available somewhere?

    I'm looking for a way to compile a table that could look a bit like the
    following:

    Platform Language Layout Unicode Keystroke
    Windows Polish Polish (Programmers) 0105 AltGr+A
    Windows Polish Polish (Programmers) 0041 A

    where I could, for example, look up which exactly keyboard layouts let the
    user input, say, a with acute, and how he can do that.

    Thank you in advance,
    Adam Twardoch