RE: Version(s) of Unicode supported by various versions of Microsoft Windows

From: Jony Rosenne (rosennej@qsm.co.il)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 14:21:54 EST

    I believe the question could be asked with respect to particular languages.

    For an example of Hebrew, see the unofficial English translation of SI 4281
    (1998) , Information Technology: Implementation of Hebrew in the Hypertext
    Markup Language (HTML), http://www.qsm.co.il/Hebrew/si4281e.htm#render

    We tried to specify the minimal requirements for HTML compliance for the
    Hebrew language.

    Jony