RE: vertical direction control

From: Ernest Cline (ernestcline@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 11:31:29 EST

    It also doesn't account for boustrephedon writing direction either.
    If Moon Code [1] is ever added as a Unicode script, then Unicode
    may need to deal with the fact that this script is written today using
    boustrephedon. The other boustrephedon scripts are, if I remember
    correctly, either ancient and/or also usable with a non-boustrephedon
    writing direction. On the other hand, it might just leave this detail to
    a higher level protocol.

    [1] http://www.bsblind.co.uk/full/moon/typeindx.htm