RE: ISO 15924 draft fixes

From: Peter Constable (petercon@microsoft.com)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 11:49:11 CDT

    > From: unicode-bounce@unicode.org [mailto:unicode-bounce@unicode.org]
    On Behalf
    > Of Michael Everson

    > I hope this satisfies you.
    http://www.unicode.org/iso15924/codelists.html

    If they are consistent and reliable, I'm satisfied with them. I hope you
    will be preparing a page for corrigenda / errata.

    It's not a big issue, but I don't understand why the dates don't match:
    was "Arab" added on January 9 or May 1? So, they're not entirely
    consistent.

    Also, it appears you have not fixed a serious error in the plain-text
    file: it is not well-structured. Some rows have 6 columns, and some have
    7.

    Peter

    Peter Constable
    Microsoft Windows Division