Re: [META] Should there be a separate public list for CLDR?

From: Ernest Cline (ernestcline@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 17:30:19 CDT

    Haven't been following the 15924 stuff much, but it might well be because
    the person wasn't sure that it was an error. I know that when I find a
    possible
    error in Unicode, if I'm certain its an error I'll use the online form to
    report it,
    but if I'm not certain (as for example with the Line Break class of ARABIC
    PERCENT SIGN) I'll ask a question here first to elicit feedback.