Re: [BULK] - Re: Vertical BIDI

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@jtcsv.com)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 18:57:06 CDT

    RE: [BULK] - Re: Vertical BIDIThere are two things someone could mean by 'vertical bidi':

    a. mixing lines of different direction.
    b. as Mike says, within a vertical line, mixing characters of different directionality.

    What the Bidi Algorithm says both of these is at:

    http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr9/#Vertical_Text

    Mark
    http://www.macchiato.com
    ► शिष्यादिच्छेत्पराजयम् ◄