Re: proposal for a "creative commons" character

From: Michael Tiemann (tiemann@redhat.com)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 07:48:38 CDT

    Doug, thank you for pointing me to the policies page. I went hunting
    for this info but did not find it before somebody from the Creative
    Commons organization responded to me that they had wanted to create a
    bona fide character for (cc), but didn't know where to start.

    I'll sit back on this topic for now and reevaluate the
    symbol-vs-character issue, reviewing the copyleft discussion on the list
    in the mean time.